Making Our Voices Heard

The other day I found myself saddened at the excommunication of a woman who belonged to my church. She has fought a battle against The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in hopes of allowing women to hold the Priesthood. My heart hurts for her, and for all other women who follow her cause. I am saddened to see dear sisters choosing to live in opposition to the teachings of the Gospel. There are many fundamental beliefs of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints that are simply being missed by those who are petitioning to ordain women. I feel it is time that the positive voice is heard--the voice in favor of sustaining the priesthood.

Therefore, I have started this blog to allow those of us who have a voice in favor of sustaining the Priesthood a chance to share. I plead with you to take a moment to bear testimony. It doesn't have to be long--even something simple is perfect! Please email your testimony to: sustainpriesthood@gmail.com.


Friday, August 1, 2014


I am so grateful for the priesthood. It has blessed me and my family so many times. I am grateful for the peace it gives me and the guidance it gives me.

Trina Kauer

No comments:

Post a Comment